9301 Tampa AvenueGet Directions
Northridge, California 91324
Upcoming Sales & Events
Kids Club at Northridge Fashion Center
5/1/2014 - 6/19/2014
Men’s Shorts & Tees Buy One, Get One 50% off!All Sales
4/4/2014 - 4/29/2014
Date Posted: 3/12/2014
Swarovski Northridge Fashion Center Seeks Full and Part-Time AssociatesHistory:In 1895, Daniel Swarovski I, a Bohemian inventor and visionary, moved to the village of Wattens, Tyrol in Austria, with his newly-invented machine for cutting and polishing crystal jewelry stones. From these beginnings, which revolutionized the fashion world, Swarovski has grown to be the world's leading producer of precision-cut crystal, for fashion, jewelry and more recently lighting, architecture and interiors. Today, the company, still based in Wattens, family-owned and run by 4th and 5th generation family members, has a global reach, with some 24,000 employees, and a presence in over 120 countries.The position:The Sales Consultant maximizes sales opportunities, achieves individual performance targets, contributes to the overall store performance targets, and creates a "Crystal World" for all new and existing Swarovski customers.If you have the drive and desire to succeed with a sophisticated company steeped in over 100 years of tradition, you're the perfect example of whom we want for our team.Requirements:
- Minimum of one year retail sales experience preferably in specialty branded stores.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals.
- Passion for the Swarovski brand and fashion.
Retail Sales Team Leaders (key holders) and Team Members (sales associates) at Teavana are our tea gurus! They share their knowledge of the quality, variety, and benefits of Teavana teas. They ensure quality guest service through active listening, the ability to identify the best products for the customer and suggesting alternatives and/or additional items as appropriate. They thrive on interaction and consistently meet or exceed their sales and customer service goals!
Baristas at Teavana are also tea gurus! However, they differ from TL/TMs in that they apply their knowledge to prepare tea drinks and tea samples for our customers. They also ensure that our sales floor is fully stocked by processing and merchandising our tea and tea accessories.
- Provide outstanding customer service (greet and acknowledge every customer).
- Enjoy helping people improve their well-being by promoting the health benefits of tea.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the companies’ products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- TL/TMs should effectively and consistently meet or exceed sales goals while promoting team work and helping to motivate and set a great example for co-workers.
- Baristas should enjoy preparing teas for our customers and effectively processing, replenishing and monitoring store merchandise levels.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Discounts on purchases of beverages, merchandise and food at Teavana and Starbucks
- A highly competitive 401K program with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
Apply online at www.teavana.com/careers